Friday, October 15, 2010

See this? Buy this!


First off let me say I have not always been a Kings of Leon fan and never really though I would be.. Guess who was late for the party...

KOL last album 'Only by The Night' was huge! It went platinum twice in the U.S and was the U.K's biggest selling digital album ever! They tend to like em across the pond close to 2 million units sold in both 2008 & 2009.. Needless to say they're HUGE

What will be available in stores Tuesday Oct 19th will blow your mind. KOL are ROCK.

If you have no clue who they are think of em as the 'Bob Seger' of the South with more of an edge and dare I say 'swagger' ... Yes. 'Come Around Sundown' is a southern rock album and its awesome. All I can say is 'See this? Buy this!'

Come Around Sundown OUT Tuesday October 19th 2010!